Monday, March 3, 2008

Cougar

Today in chatting with a friend, I learned a new word. Well a new definition of an old word. My friend was referring to someone we both know, and she called "Person X" a cougar.

In my mind, a cougar is this:


But my friend went onto laugh at my understanding of this word. She then proceeded to educate me on the urban definition:
Cougar

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.


That cougar I met last night, showed me shit I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.


See exhibits 1 and 2 below:




See informational poster:

No comments: