Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Great Quotes from All Kinds of Songs

Another list by Wendy.

I give you some exceptional quotes from songs. And BTW, if anyone can name all the titles of these, I'll give you a fabulous prize package including a t-shirt worn by me, a lock of my hair, and all of the pickles in my fridge. Good luck.

"I'd never count the cost. It's worth all that's lost. Just to see you smile."

"Meet me at a bar called O'Malleys, where we'll plan our escape."

"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind."

"But not a real fur coat ... that's cruel."

"You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real."

"I love you baby. But not like I love my guitar."

"Incense, wine and candles. It's such a freaky scene."

"Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom."

"Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!"

"She walked in through the out door."

"The life I love is makin' music with my friends."

"He bought a one-way ticket back to the life he once knew."

"A thousand violins fill the air."

"But you've gotta make your own kind of music sing your own special song."

"You drop your drink, then they bring ya more."

No comments: