Sunday, March 16, 2008

Out Conducting Fun ... Part 1

Well today I find myself in Zephyrhills, FL for the 2nd morning in a row. Am I touring the bottled water plant, you ask? No. Zephyrhills has another draw -- skydiving!

Yes, today might be the day I take the plunge, literally. Yesterday was supposed to be the day, but high winds permitted any flights from going up and it gave me another 24 hours to think this over. I came back. The weather still wasn't great so there were a lot of bored skydivers waiting around, along with one nervous first-timer.



These people don't like to sit still for a long time, so they fired up this very large, loud, helicopter -- just like the ones in M*A*S*H. For $20 you could have the ride of your life. The pilot's name was Nigel and he was awesome. He buzzed the ground at about 15 feet, he did hard turns, he took us nice and high. It was the best $20 I ever spent. I would've gone all day ...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these would have been good pics if you weren't wearing that shitty outfit. j/k :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you smile again!!