Sunday, March 16, 2008

Out Conducting Fun ... Part 3

After skydiving, my hands were shaking really bad. And I was HUNGRY. So I located a roadside rib joint and got me some ribs! These were some of the finer ribs I've ever had. I even splurged and got the collard greens too. It doesn't get much better.

From Zephyrhills, I headed due South to McKechnie Field in Bradenton to watch the Pittsburgh Pirates take on my beloved Red Sox. I had a great seat, and I got to see Jonathon Papelbon.
And Manny...
And the rest of the guys...
I even got to meet the Pirates Mascot!
After the game, I had to high tail it to meet up with a couple of great friends I know in the area for dinner - at an exclusive country club. That's right. Ribs in AM and dinner at the club in the PM. Not a bad day at all!

No comments: