Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Your life story in 6 words...

Someone challenged me to write my life's story in 6 words the other day. Actually this is a big movement and can be followed on http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/.

I thought and thought, and this is much harder than it appears. I initally came up with this:

Past's done.
Present's here.
Future's mine.

But that's vague and predicatable. So here are some others I'm considering:

Art's inside me
Want it out

Don't have the life I want.

Where's the bathroom? I've gotta go.

Bug or windshield?
Sometimes my choice.

No matter what
I love me

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

I can't believe
The remote's gone

I like turtles.
I wanta pickle.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen.

I'm my bestfriend and worst enemy.

I can't take it with me.

Those are mine. Some of the most intriguing ones I read were:

For sale
Baby shoes
Never worn

Birth was amazing
Downhill from there

Buy my art
Leave me alone

Daydreamed daily of spending lottery winnings

I am more than six words

Afraid of dying, terrified of living

No comments: