Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some really good quotes I heard this week

"People can only upset you or hurt you if you love them. Think about that for a minute."

"There are 2 ways to acquire more money: make more of it, or spend less of it."

"It takes as much energy to sit around wishing and hoping as it does to be out doing."

"I drink your milkshake. I drink it up."

"If you don't know what you want, you can't really go get it now can you?"

"You don't have to stay in the life you're in."

"Risks would be risky if there wasn't a risk. Taking risks is the only way to get a big payout in the end, whether the result is happiness, money, relationships ... whatever."

"As you lay on your deathbed in 50 years, are you really gonna sit there and say, 'Gosh, I wish I'd worked a little harder that one Thursday night.'. Let it go, put it in perspective."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty."

Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family members who helped me through a little drama this week. Your wisdom, insight, and caring is very appreciated!

No comments: