Saturday, May 3, 2008

Two Cool Paintings

Now that I'm all moved into my new apartment, I need some artwork. I found two pieces that I LOVE! They are shown below and are entitled "Seaside Sleep" and "Grand Manor". And I just made the last of the payments I owe on these beauties. :-)

Seaside Sleep is really cool for a number of reasons, but in particular because it's an old wooden boat made into a bed. Now I love to sleep, so thus this work is perfect for me. It's also very peaceful and romantic. It just needs a TV next to it and it would be perfect. LOL j/k.

Grand Manor has my favorite colors in it, and it just looks like a really cool place that I would like to go someday. Or maybe I'd even like to live there, who knows?

These works were both painted by an artist I know personally. More of her and her husband's works can be seen on their website at http://www.dinapolistudios.com/ .


Seaside Sleep

Grand Manor

No comments: