Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pimped My Gas Mileage

This is my new ride.
It's a 2005 Kia Spectra and it gets close to 30MPG. My former ride was a 2001 Lincoln LS with a V-8 engine. It got about 15 miles to the gallon.
This car doesn't match the profile of the last few vehicles I've owned, but it's time for a change. Out with luxury, elegance and frozen leather seats in the winter. In with zipping around, great mileage, and parking in tight spaces.
This Kia also has a spoiler, fog lights and a moon roof. So I've still got some features to enjoy, plus it has a Five Star Crash Rating (airbags galore). And as you can see, they transferred my "BUFFETT" plates over, so I'm in great shape.

Again, this car is a 2005 Kia Spectra EX. Not to be confused with IKEA, although they offer a fine product line as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you got taken. They sold you half a car. hahahahahahaha