Sunday, May 11, 2008

For the Love of the Game

Well next week I'm off to Boston for a design seminar. As luck would have it, the Red Sox are in town each night I'm there! I have a seat in the bleachers for the Sunday afternoon game, and then for Monday night I have a Row 2 seat behind the Sox dugout. I'm so excited. I might event sign up for a tour of the stadium as well. I have a book on Boston so I'm going to be sure to hit as many of the cool sites as possible. I'm also staying at the Nine Zero hotel, so that will be really nice!

But wait, there's more! After my seminar ends on Wednesday, I'm hopping on the Acela Express train in Boston and speeding toward New York at up to 150 MPH. This is all to sit in the FRONT ROW at Wednesday evening's Yankees/Orioles Game! For my regular readers, you'll recall I did this about a month ago and it was a once in a lifetime experience. It was truly magical and I'm very fortunate to get to do it again. It's not often when you get to live a dream once, let alone twice. Stay tuned for lots of pics and stories! If you have pic requests, as always - send them my way via email or a comment on this entry.

Finally, yes yes yes I'm fully aware that it's virtually impossible to be a Yankees Fan AND a Red Sox Fan. I'm still working on those issues, but c'mon! You know if given the chance to go to a game in both stadiums in the same week, you'd do it! I am doing it. And that's why this post is called for the love of the game. :-)

No comments: