Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dollar Store Surprise!

Today I went to the Dollar Tree to load up on batteries, party paper plates, legal pads, and greeting cards. You can save a bundle by purchasing these items for $1 and no one's the wiser. Well, I guess no one WAS the wiser but now I went'n blogged about it. Anyway, I digress.

I was in the slow-moving check out line with my bargains neatly stacked in my carrying basket when I began to study some of the items they had on display near the registers. Then I saw it.

They sell Pregnancy Tests at the Dollar Tree!

I am just speechless. Incidentally, this is probably the same reaction of any man who's girlfriend presents him with her tests results on a +/- wand that she got for a dollar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. It's bad to get pregnancy tests at the $1 Tree? Uh oh.