Sunday, April 20, 2008

Vroom Vroooooom

My company is a shared sponsor of a race car. I'm not sure what the exact terminology of the racing organization this particular car is part of, but from what I can tell it's sort of an off-broadway version of NASCAR.

Anway, last week we had the car and the driver at one of our locations. I took advantage of the situation to get some pics of me in the car. See below for a) my competitive driver look and b) my victory lap look.



NASCAR (the big-time version) has always interested me. The whole subculture of people, the standings, the sponsorships, the pits, and of course - the wrecks. Attending a real live NASCAR Race is on my bucket list, but I'm in no rush. NASCAR fans are a tough looking crowd. I can wait till I've got a little more weather on my vessel and fit right in. ;-)


[No offense intended to NASCAR fans. All in good fun.]

No comments: